O2 Greenery Series "Lavender Hydrosol: A Natural Solution for Skin Care and More"
|Quantity:||Unit Price||Saving Per Unit|
|1-2||RM 33.90||RM 0.00|
|3-10||RM 30.90||RM 3.00|
|11-100||RM 25.90||RM 8.00|
|101-200||RM 13.90||RM 20.00|
The main benefits of natural lavender hydrosol are as follows:
1. Oil control and hydration.
2. Tightening pores.
3. Balancing skin pH.
4. Moisturizing and soothing.
5. Skin repair.
6. Improving rough texture.
7. Reducing redness and inflammation.
8. Preventing skin aging.
9. Brightening skin tone.
10. Diminishing dark spots.
🏻♀️Here are some ways to use it:
1. Substitute for toner. Soak a clean towel in cold water and gently pat your forehead and face, replacing toner.
2. Substitute for astringent. Soak a clean towel in warm water (not too hot) and gently pat your forehead and face, substituting for an astringent.
3. Facial mask. Add a few drops of lavender hydrosol to your facial mask to enhance its effects.
4. Substitute for tea tree hydrosol. Lavender hydrosol can be used as a substitute for tea tree hydrosol due to their similar properties.
5. Add to aromatherapy sprays or bath soaks. Add a few drops of lavender hydrosol for enhanced effects.
6. Massage with lavender hydrosol. Add a few drops of lavender hydrosol to your palm during a massage for better results.
Here are some additional benefits and uses of lavender hydrosol:
1. Improve sleep quality. Spray lavender hydrosol on your bed or use a towel soaked in lavender hydrosol to gently pat your forehead and face before sleep to help relax and improve sleep.
2. Relieve skin itching. Gently pat itchy areas with a clean towel soaked in lavender hydrosol to relieve itching.
3. Prevent scar formation. Lavender hydrosol promotes skin healing and can help prevent scar formation. Gently pat the affected area with a clean towel soaked in lavender hydrosol or directly spray lavender hydrosol on the affected area.
4. Prevent mosquito bites. Lavender hydrosol can repel mosquitoes and prevent mosquito bites. Use a clean towel soaked in lavender hydrosol to gently pat your forehead and face, or spray lavender hydrosol on your body.
5. Alleviate headaches. Lavender hydrosol can help alleviate headaches and migraines. Use lavender hydrosol for bathing or use a clean towel soaked in lavender hydrosol to gently pat your forehead and face.
Inquiry - O2 Greenery Series "Lavender Hydrosol: A Natural Solution for Skin Care and More"